Adextinguisher Installation for Internet Explorer 4,
Netscape 3.x, and 4.x on Windows 95/98/ME
- Download Ad Extinguisher.
- Save the file adext.exe to your Desktop or downloads directory.
- Double-click on the file adext.exe in Windows Explorer to run it.
The Setup box will appear.
- Read ALL the information below, then close your web browser, and
click on Setup.
- You do not have to do anything to make adextinguisher block ads now, it should do so by itself, if you find a site where ads are not blocked tell me about it.
Note that ads are now transparent. For tech support, to make suggestions about the page or to tell me about ads that are not blocked, have a look at the Help part of this website, and if you cant find the information you want there, Contact Me. I'll do my best to help but there is no warranty.
To Uninstall the program: Go to Start Menu, Control Panel, Settings, Add/Remove Programs and double-click on Ad Extinguisher 1.0